mercoledì 29 gennaio 2014

Good starting 4 this week

Today I greet you from a sunny Milan! Sunny, it is true and amazing, Milan may have the sun even on January 27th .... even if snow is forecasted starting from Wednesday.
This week anyway started well! Wake up, as usual at 6 am, but I went to run: 10km .... but don't worry, I was not around the streets of Milan, but I took advantage of the hotel treadmill.
I am very excited because of the next week training, even though I realize that I miss a lot of things to do, and my to-do list runs a little: I bought a pair of trousers (comfortable?!?! I do not know) ! I have to say that it was really an arduous search for a pair of pants: the fashion now inpone only leggings, jeans or stretch .... I wanted a pair of baggy trousers (straight leg, if you prefer) and pockets!  I bought a pashmina too! At home I have got my fantastic red pulls, and for shoes ... what do I do? They suggest Pataugas: look like Converse with reinforced rubber toe ... but the simple moccasins / laced boots will not fit anyway?
Okay, in the meantime we discovered the color of the vest: This year the choice fell on the coral!
Very versatile color, according to the organizers, to harmonize with a wide range of colors! While the organizers will wear a vest "Bleu Roi" .... we should identify at a distance! The vest can be personalized with the name of the team (Gazelles in fuga - for those who might have forgotten), the symbol (our fantastic pennant) and our name ..... But Vale & I would like to add a distinctive trait. 



Another surprise today: our vehicle! Let's start the week well because we have discovered our car: Isuzu Dmax!
Ok, seeing the previous editions we have thought so, but now we are sure. Our car will be colored gray (which goes well with the color of the vest ... Vale was right to appreciate this color rather than black or white ....) ...... eeeeeeee with automatic drive!!! and those who have never driven a car with an automatic drive? I tried during the Christmas holidays to move my brother in law car... and luckily I had the help from home (I was on the phone with my friend Elio) .... otherwise I do not know how I would have done in the garage (Salvatore be quiet ... the car was ok and  no more swiping in the garage....)!
However, the purpose of the training next week will be to learn driving a 4x4 with automatic drive... so guys do not start making faces(oops, maybe Claudio was right when he told me that to drive with automatic transmission is hard naaaaaaaa ...:-P).
Then, another clarification on the knife to bring: Victorinox okay ..... ? But mine, given by Topsoe in 2006 is in Sicily, now what do I do? 
Many things to buy, not so much time: maybe Fri and Saturday ... luckily the flight is Sunday afternoon! And the last possibilities for desperate latecomings! Portaportese...
Last news of the day: the video we shot last week is ready... now we have to watch it and if I obtain the authorization to put it in my blog!!!
Good night, with the promise to give you further information on the organization of the rally in March and our move to Morocco, but also what I found for the request of the official event video and photo album!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento